First Time Visitors
We know you have choices...and we're glad that you've taken an opportunity to visit us. We want to provide first-time visitors with on-site parking for 3 weeks. Please consider the campus map below for directions.
- Sunday services begin 9:15 AM & 11:30 AM.
- Request a parking permit.
- Please follow the yellow lines for entrance into the parking lot. We highly recommend entering from the University entrance. Lots of traffic occurs on the Harvard side of campus.
- Red Squares are usually blocked entrances.
- Because this lot is used primarily for another church, please park your car in the furtherest parking spots along the bike trail indicated by the yellow box.
- Walk on over and join us at Bethel English Church (BEC).
- Don't forget to check out the rest of our website!
After three weeks, we kindly ask you to utilize our satellite parking structure. Shuttles come every few minutes.