Knowing God Bible Study
Instructor: Pastor Justin Kim
Duration: 6 Sessions
Days/Times: Wednesdays, 7:30-9 pm Location: C-Sanctuary
Childcare: Yes! (Through BKC)
Description of Class
We will explore the nature of God's character. Examine questions like: How well do you know him? How well does he know you? Is God fair?
Specific Dates & Tentative Topics
- December 6: Knowing God through His Names. What God invites us to call him says volumes about his relationship to us.
- December 13: Has God Played Fair? Why did an omniscient God create humankind knowing that people in every generation would reject him?
- December 20: A Better Look at God's Face. The Trinity helps us connect the dots and outline the face of God eternal.
- January 3: Fear and Friendship: Two Sides of Worship. How do we balance intimacy and awe?
- January 10: Does God Know Your Next Move? God's freedom, our freedom, and spiritual confidence in a changing world.
- January 17: When God Says No. Making sense of unanswered prayer